BB-Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapura.Gomes

3 posters

Go down

Chapura.Gomes Empty Chapura.Gomes

Post  chapura.gomes Thu 21 May - 9:08

Salut baieti,

Am revenit in joc, fostul ID Damir, acuma Chapura.Gomes, ca si in FIFA Football Manager Smile

Am 36 de ani, lurcez la o banca comerciala din Chisinau. Casatorit. Am 2 baietati adorabili, cel mai mare e Damir in cinstea lui si vine Damir Tigers.

Ce sa zic, acuma in era smartphone-urilor nu o sa mai am problema veche de a fi on-line. Deci, cred ca e pe mult timp inainte. Voi fi disponibil si pentru ligi private romanesti.

Nu sunt un gamer, dar ador sportul si mai ales baschetul. Acuma am timp doar pentru bodybuilding. Ca sa joci baschet trebuie sa ai echipe, e cam slut cu asta in viata reala, mai ales la regimul non-stop de lucru pe care il am.
chapura.gomes
chapura.gomes
Pitiful

Back to top Go down

Chapura.Gomes Empty Re: Chapura.Gomes

Post  philoumiha Thu 21 May - 9:27

Salut chapura gomes. Smile

Bine ai revenit!
philoumiha
philoumiha
Prominent

Back to top Go down

Post  chapura.gomes Thu 21 May - 11:07

Give me a second to figure everything out in here... Thanks for your wishes. By the way, that guy that you've just sent me is awesome, I'd take 5-6 skill points and add'em to Blocks and maybe +1 to Inside Defense, give or take. But still, he's amazing and low on salary for any team.
chapura.gomes
chapura.gomes
Pitiful

Back to top Go down

Post  philoumiha Thu 21 May - 11:25

Yeah, I really think it's the key for micro-nations that definitively can't get lots of MVP and HoF at draft. And you're right about SB and ID.

Here is the guy (so Tudor, Tsubasa and Remus could see him). Potential 7.

Chapura.Gomes 11hl7tcctlzvv1cpm6ytffu6q2t8o7zde9aybcgn217s4m3zm4floa0eux

Training the free skills is very important. Actually, some big countries (as France) already do it on HoF.

There are some way of training them. I think you know them even if you're were off for a long time. Training 1vs1 and JS for Forwards to increase IS, working with elastic effect for related skills...etc...

About the forum, he is actually almost dead, you'll figure it by yourself. Very Happy I mean, we tried to develop it a few seasons ago, but almost nobody came. Right now, we only have 2 active topics, the U21 one managed by Tudor (aka Boston Celts) and the NT one that is very fresh, as Tsubasa has been elected recently.
I'm here as free agent to participate to the discussions. Remus a little bit too even if it's less and less for him. Razz

You can do what you want here. Actually, the forum has been created as a tool to help NT management.

PS: Are you ok if I still call you Damir? Nicer than chapura gomes, imo. Very Happy

PS2: How old are your kids? I'm actually 36 y.old too and my boys are 6 and 7 y.old.

PS3: Here we speak english, romanian, romglish and englanian. Sometimes french with Tudor. Very Happy You can write in RO, I understand perfectly. I prefer writing in english, it's a little bit easier for me. Romanian grammar really sucks. Razz
philoumiha
philoumiha
Prominent

Back to top Go down

Post  chapura.gomes Thu 21 May - 12:18

Yeap, Damir would be fine. My actual name is Vitalie, which in my opinion is not very familiar in Europe, nor in Romania. Slavic name you know...

Damir is almost 7, Artur is almos 4. So they are my brain killers.

I was playing tribalwars.org or triburile.ro, and a banner poped-up with BB. I registered and here I were at that particular time. Damir was very small.

Now we'll continue to do so.

Elastic effect
I agree with the idea of 1on1 Forwards training to boost some secondaries and later on capitalize on basic skills rapid growth. But still, I think it should be carefully planned. For instance if I go too hard training DR for 34 (1on1 Forwards) for 10 weeks my increments on JS, DRI, HAN, IS would decrease weekly to a point where it is not to sexy. What if giving this a micro-cycle approach. 4 weeks of dri for 34, that 1-2 weeks of OD, and 1-2 of Passing. Then repeat it.

I have to do my own homework and make my own conclusions. The idea of EE is correct though and generally accepted internationally, no doubts.
chapura.gomes
chapura.gomes
Pitiful

Back to top Go down

Post  tudortudor Thu 21 May - 13:05

Bine ai (re)venit!

Si eu m-am apucat de BB in acelasi fel ca si tine. Iar alegerea a fost foarte binevenita din moment ce triburile iti ocupa tot timpul. Sau asa era atunci cel putin. Nu m-am mai atins niciodata de asa ceva.

Inca nu e foarte clar pentru mine cat de departe se poate merge cu 1v1.

E clar ca odata ce le duci la un nivel prea inalt si discrepanta e prea mare, DR si HA for evolua mai lent, fiind indepartate de OD, PA, JS, si de alte calitati. Insa, posibil sa se merite.

Testul pe care doresc sa-l fac este urmatorul. In conditii normale, apararea exterioara si pasele se cresc cam o data la 2 saptamani. Daca dupa doua sezoane de 1v1 extreme, reusesc in cel de-al treilea sezon sa cresc 7 nivele de OD, si vreo 3-4 de pase, atunci se va merita, Asa cred. Problema este ca cele doua skill-uri(HA si DR) afecteaza aproape tot in jurul lor, si astfel devin foarte importante. Sunt curios oricum sa incerc mai multe teste.

Am 3 manageri care vor face 1v1 intens si vor merge pe testul de mai sus. Ramane de vazut rezultatele.
tudortudor
Average

Back to top Go down

Post  philoumiha Thu 21 May - 15:06

Well, it will obviously depend of the starting skills and of the holes the player will have. Each plan should be adapted considering this. In U21, you only have 3 seasons of training (sometimes less in small countries where players are useful at 20, even 19 sometimes). But anyway, this is a short time.

Elastic effect has been proved. I gave in this forum some examples, I'll try to find others. Tudor knows it with Baciu that popped like crazy in a skill. My player Cazacu is also an example, he popped very fast in OD at 20 y.old.
Something like 12-13 DR is enough for U21. Obvisouly, a guard that starts with 2-3 in HA/DR will probably not go until then, at least in the first part of the training. Because imo defense can be a good option for micronations too.

I lauched a project for A NT to train HoF only for the big NT. So we play a lot with EE to build only specialized small forwards. Look at this one for example:

Chapura.Gomes CLZcaDy

Now he is training JS-F to get some IS pops more. Next season it will be ID that will pop very fast even if he is only 188! And then, some SB and Rbd.
At 23 y.old, he'll start OD that will run ok. Then PA/JR. All the outside skills will have an huge EE. The effect of age will not be felt.

I don't think that alternance between training is the most optimized solution. Maybe we could try to discuss about training plans with an existing rookie. If you have some 18 y.old profile, let's create a thread about this, and then we could compare our view.

This was my 2-cents. You're allowed to disagree. Very Happy
philoumiha
philoumiha
Prominent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum